Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sevens can refer to:
- Rugby sevens, a variant of rugby union football
- Rugby league sevens, a variant of rugby league football
- The Sevens Stadium, a rugby stadium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sevens (album), a 1997 album by Garth Brooks
- Sevens (band), a band on the ATIC Records label
- Sevens (film), a 2011 Indian film
- Sevens (card game)
- Sevens group
- Sevens (Enneagram of Personality)
- Seven Buildings, formerly located in Washington, D.C.
- The nickname of the Delaware 87ers, an American professional basketball team in the NBA G League
- The Se7ens, a series of bus routes in Derbyshire, United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sevens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.